Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Hello again

Yes,  I know I've been away for a while.  Haven't had any games going on for awhile.  Life happens.  kids getting older.  Some becoming disinterested, some just adjusting to new things.

For me,  it's usually bees or the bee club that takes my attention.

Right now, only my son has any interest to continue gaming and he has a lot of things on table right now so it's sporadic at best that we get to play.

As for me,  I spend most of my 1E interest time trying to come up with adventures to share with others who might them interesting.  Create enchanted items that are awesome and characters who are equally awesome and can be dropped into any 1E/OSRIC game.

So, I will try to post more frequently here to share things that I think are cool to game with and maybe someone else will think so also.

Let me know in the comments as we go along.

No comments:

Post a Comment