Sunday, July 7, 2013

Working For The University

Finally I got started on adding Miskatonic University to My World in the land of Providence.

I have been wanting to add Miskatonic University (MU, get it?) for awhile because it adds so much more to the landscape of my game.

In My World, MU gives all spell casting classes a place to do research, access labs and materials (for a cost), it is a place higher level spell casters can "retire" to as a Researcher or Professor and it is a source of adventures on behalf of the University for PC parties by sending them out to obtain items, capture creatures and investigate places.

I haven't started on maps of the University buildings yet, but I plan to.   I do have a .pdf map of the grounds as it pertains to my world though on the WikiMage page.


No comments:

Post a Comment