Monday, December 12, 2011

Wiki-ized DM Screen

I now have the DM Screen, tables and everything, up on the WikiMage site and ready to go.

This was kind of what I was looking for in the first place with the whole Wiki project was to have an online tool to have all the DM information I need access to without having to flip from section to section and have multiple books and pages open to run a game.

Now, everything is on one screen on my laptop and just a click away from what I am looking for.

I still plan to tweak it a bit, add a little more information that wasn't included on the original DM Screen sheets.  For all intents and purposes though, it is usable.

I still have a bit of work with the Players Handbook in terms of spell explanations to do yet.

Then, it's on to the Dungeon Masters Guide.  That ought to be interesting.


No comments:

Post a Comment