Tuesday, December 13, 2011

WikiMage Keeps Getting Better

I have been working toward my goal of having a fantastic gaming tool to help me in my DM tasks,  I have been working on making all my AD&D books and materials wiki-ized and able to be available on my laptop.  You all know that already though.

However, if you haven't peeked at it lately,  I have added all kinds of excellent information gleaned from the pages of "Footsteps"  the magazine made available by DragonsFoot.com.

Not only that,  I have also included links to a number of very useful tools made available by DragonsFoot.com as well.

No, I'm not trying to steal DragonFoot's thunder,  I just want to have all these useful things in one place.  All credit goes to them and the original materials publishers for making it available.

It's all still a work in progress, so don't be surprised to see some in-complete things.  However,  I really do think having all the AD&D material wiki-ized is turning out much, much better than I had even originally hoped for.

No comments:

Post a Comment